Villamanta Disability Rights Legal Service

Do you need assistance to access government departments like Centrelink and Medicare? 

With more and more government services being carried out online, it can be challenging to comply with all their requirements if you can’t meet someone face to face and go through things.

If you need assistance to speak to the call centre, or to help understand things, there are forms that you can fill in and give to Centrelink and Medicare.  These forms give the name of someone who can speak to them on your behalf.

See here for forms and details.

Things to remember:

  • It is your choice to have someone else help you.  Only fill in one of these forms if you want help.
  • If you change your mind later, that is your choice too.  You can always cancel the arrangement and ask for people to contact you directly.
  • If you are worried or have questions, you can always call us to clarify.

We are here to help!

Contact Us
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound