Villamanta Disability Rights Legal Service

Need assistance with a criminal law matter?

Your first step will generally be to contact Victoria Legal Aid.

Some Community Legal Centres (CLCs) provide assistance with criminal matters. Contact your local CLC to ask if they can help.

We are here to help!

Contact Us
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!